The Shearwater Peregrine Rocks!
Ever thought of having an all singing and dancing Shearwater Perdix dive computer with crystal clear LCD screen and reliable decompression mode when required – yet didn’t need the extras (and cost!) of using Helium or rebreathers for your diving?
Or do you just simply want Shearwater reliability for day to day recreational diving with exceptional value?
The Shearwater Peregrine will give you all that and even more. Immediately becoming our favourite computer for any type of diving using air or nitrox.
You can use the Peregrine in so many modes that unless you are planning on utilising Helium for deeper dives or using a rebreather in the future it will cover all your needs. And even then, if you go the Trimix or CCR route one day, it’s Gauge Mode will make it a perfect backup depth and time gauge.
With it’s simple and intuitive layout, ease of use, thin casing, low profile and an incredibly bright full colour screen the Shearwater Peregrine is an amazing computer with no concessions.
The Shearwater Peregrine looks and feels like the Shearwater Perdix technical dive computer but is far cheaper because it does not have trimix or closed circuit rebreather modes which a majority of divers do not need.
What it has instead are the most essential functions of a singing and dancing dive computer.
- Air (fixed 21% oxygen content)
- Gauge Mode (depth, temp, timer etc.)
- Single gas Nitrox (i.e. 32, 36, 40% used throughout the dive)
- 3 gas Nitrox (i.e. bottom gas, 1st and 2nd decompression gases at switch points)
And its programmable vibration alerts mean you don’t have to be fixed on a screen and focus on your dive.
For those of you who love to read features and specifications, this little gem has so many that it’s best to lay your hands on one and give it a go yourselves. Underwater Explorers is an official Shearwater Demo Centre and offers try-before-you-buy computer rental in the Shearwater range.
But so as not to disappoint, here are some of the features that stand out:
- Full color 2.2” LCD display
- Rugged rubber bumper
- Rated to 120m / 390ft
- Air, Single-gas Nitrox, and multi-gas Nitrox modes
- Simplified recreational diving modes
- Full decompression support
- Bühlmann ZHL-16C with gradient factors
- No lockout for violating deco stops
- CNS tracking
- Quick No-deco limit (NDL) planner
- Full decompression planner
- Customizable vibration alerts
- Programmable depth sampling rates
- Bluetooth dive log uploading to Shearwater Cloud
- Wireless charging
- Firmware upgrades over Bluetooth