SANTI Heated Flex 2.0
Flexible lightweight solution to underwater heating
The New Santi Flex 2.0 Heated Undersuit is a light and flexible solution to underwater heating systems where mobility and flexibility matters.
The Climashield Contour fabric allows for full flexibility of fabric in all direction, which leads to unique mobility and less bulk when compared with BZ400 Heated Undersuit.
Due to its properties the SANTI FLEX 2.0 is ideal for dives in cold waters that don’t involve extensive runtimes or long demanding dives in warmer waters – while offering a lighter alternative to current BZ400/Heating system owners.
The Flex 2.0 Heated Undersuit is designed as part of complex Santi heating system which consists of such items as BZ400 Heated Undersuit or Heated Vest, Heated Gloves, Drysuit Connector, Thermovalve, 6Ah Battery and 24Ah Battery.
The Flex 2.0 contains very efficient heating wires that provide optimal thermal comfort during long and cold dives. In this configuration, most of the generated heat is passed on directly to the diver?s body.?
Thanks to new, non-quilted fabric quality, the Flex 2.0 provides more warmth towards the body. This generates better thermal properties and keeps the heat trapped closer to the body for longer. It is advised to wear the Santi Flex 2.0 on top of thin thermal underwear. In this configuration the temperature is directed straight to a diver?s body.
The undersuit should not be worn directly on skin due to safety and hygienic reasons.
- Handy pocket on waist for power cord
- P-valve hose opening
- Net cuffs with rubber loops for thumbs
- Elastic gussets under the armpits
- Two side pockets
- Elastic waist band
- Two way entry zipper
- Foot straps
- Maximum heating temperature: 45C,
- Maximum heating power: 110W,
- Operating time on 24Ah battery: approx. 2h30min – 3h
- Climashield Contour 180g/m2 thermal insulation
- Safety switch preventing from overheating and too strong current
- Heating wire covered with ultra-soft silicone resistant to breaking
- Synthetic power cable resistant to high temperatures and cuts hidden in a pocket
- Ergonomic nesting and wire layout
- Built in heating glove wires
- Operates only with Santi Thermovalve or Drysuit Connector
- Mens stock sizes
- Made to measure option for ladies and men
FREE “Made to Fit”
Very few divers require a totally made to measure suit due to the wide range of standard sizes available from manufacturers. With this in mind, Santi offers a free of charge Made-to-Fit service to any standard size suit ordered, sculpting standard suits to a divers’ measurements. With your order, you can request up to 4 changes (ranging from 2 to 5 cm) to any of the standard size measurements listed under?height, chest, inner arm, biceps, forearm, waist, hips, inner leg, thigh, calf or body trunk on the SANTI size chart.