The Apeks DSX Advanced Dive Computer is primed and ready to take you on your next adventure whether you dive backmount, sidemount, nitrox, trimix or rebreather. It comes with a separate O2 gas analyser module* in a water-resistant box. Aside from all of its computer functions, the DSX allows you to analyse your O2 for nitrox dives.
Robust as only Apeks knows how, and fully loaded with cutting edge features, including management of up to 6 gases and induction or cable charging, the DSX is an impressive colour screen computer.
The DSX dive computer set includes the computer, Oxygen gas analyser module (no sensor included), wireless charge base and USB charge cables.
Important Note: Apeks does not supply the O2 sensor cell for the gas analyser module which needs to be purchased separately for the module to work. The module requires a standard R22 type cell.
Specs at a glance:
- Powerful feature rich multi-function technical diving computer.
- Air integrated and suitable for use with up to 6 transmitters, ideal for sidemount diving.
- Use up to 6 gasses.
- Sidemount mode with gas switch notification.
- CCR mode
- GPS function to log entry and exit points
- Supplied with an oxygen analyser (note: no oxygen cell supplied).
- Titanium outer bezel to save weight and ensure maximum durability.
- 2 strap options supplied elastic double straps with buckle release and bungee attachment system.
- Reusable protective storage case storage case.
- Induction charging system, supplied with induction charging mat.
- Traditional cable charge system for faster charging from the mains or portable power source when in remote locations.
CCR, OC, Sidemount, Gauge Sidemount, Gauge (Air, Nitrox, Trimix) and so many features!
Measuring 79x62x23mm the Apeks DSX dive computer comes in an engineered grade polymer case, boasts a Titanium outer bezel, high impact PU trim, integrated screen protector and 316 stainless steel operating buttons.
- IncludesO2 gas analyser module
- 2.4″ TFT 320×240 colour screen
- 150m depth rated
- 80 hour operating time
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3D digital compass
- Hoseless air integration
- Wireless charging
- USB charging
- Firmware update function
Want to find out more? Download the Apeks DSX User Manual (PDF)
Operational features (on-screen • dive mode) include Depth, Dive Time, PO2, DTR (No Decompression Dive Time Remaining), O2 Time (Oxygen Time Remaining), Ascent Rate Bar Graph, N2 or Gradient Factor Bar Graph, pressure.
If you’re in the market for an affordable colour screen quality dive computer but won’t be diving trimix or rebreather and don’t require wireless gas pressure transmission, take a look at the 3 gas, gauge, air, nitrox mode Shearwater Peregrine.